PADI Open Water Diver is the first scuba certification level. A highly-trained PADI Instructor will teach you how to scuba dive in a relaxed, supportive learning environment.
By the end of the course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge to dive at home or abroad and be an ambassador for the underwater world.
Learn How to :
- Be a confident and skilled diver
- Assemble and use scuba gear
- Manage your buoyancy
- Respectfully approach marine life
- Handle common problems
Begin a lifetime of discovery and explore the other 70 percent of our planet.
- E-learning materials & Videos
- 3-4 days
- Free first pick up (station 1-3)
- Free meals voucher
- 10% discount So4no Bistro
- Dry towel after diving
- Small group training
- Dive gears
- Free Photos & Videos